Why choose Aroona Pools and Spas?
As one of the leading swimming pool builders in Sydney, we take great pride in our work and make it our business to design and create high quality pools and spas for our clients.
Many swimming pool companies in Sydney simply sell pools and spas, but we look after you right from the initial design and consultation stage and we are there when you take your first swim in your new crystal clear pool.
As custom pool builders in Sydney, the size or shape of your available space doesn’t matter, because we can design a pool or spa to perfectly suit your needs. So if you have a long narrow backyard, a small space around the side of the house or a three sided courtyard, you are in good hands with the experts at Aroona Pools and Spas.
When you are looking for a swimming pool builder in Sydney, you want the best deal for your money. You want your pool or spa to be well made, value for money, look awesome and be the envy of everyone.
What do we offer our clients?
• Quality: We only use high quality construction materials.
• Professionalism: With more than 30 years’ experience in the pool building industry, we are highly respected for our professional services.
• Insurances: Aroona Pools and Spas are fully insured, including public and products liability, workers compensation and comprehensive motor vehicle and plant policies.
• Association Membership: We are a proud and active member of the Master Home Builder Association.
• Regular progress updates: We keep you fully informed during each step of the construction and installation process.
• Personalised service: Brek Chandler and the Aroona Pools and Spas team will lead you through every step of the design and construction process.
• Competitive costs: We offer very reasonable and highly competitive prices to our customers.
• Honesty: We make our customers aware of all the associated costs up front. We do not give an unrealistic low price for an incomplete package and ask you to pay for extras after the contract has been signed.
• Efficiency: Most of CDC approvals are usually completed within 2 weeks of signing your contract and the construction of your pool is within 8-12 weeks.
• Safety: All our pools meet Australian Standards for safety requirements.
So if you are searching for a professional pool and spa builder in Sydney, Wollongong or Canberra, you can’t go wrong with Aroona Pools and Spas.